- What's the best way to hang my new sign?
If you'd like to hang your sign without drilling holes in the metal, or showing exposed nails or screws, I would suggest my magnetic hanging kit. Most signs would require the kit of 4, one in each corner, however some signs that are lighter in weight could use only 2.
- How do I prevent my sign from rusting?
- I want a large custom sign, how large can you make it?
I typically cut 18 gauge steel, and can go up to 4' x 8'.
- Can you cut my business logo?
YES! If I have permission to use the logo and a high quality file, I can do almost anything! Email me a dxf or large jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your turnaround time?
Currently, I am working at about 2-5 days on custom orders, once the design is approved. Regular web purchases can be shipped out within 1-3 days. Holiday time will increase each process by up to 7 days, so order early!